2) Learning to learn: 21st century education must empower students to learn how to learn.
3) Democratic knowledge: Knowledge belongs to everyone and ought to be shared.
4) Fun: Education can and should be fun. Technology can help us make it so.
2) School leaders: Facilitating paradigm shifts within institutions and organisations to enable authentic 21st century teaching and learning can take place.
3) Government: Advocating the strategic deployment of resources at the national level to enable the transformation of our schools into authentic 21st century learning environments.
4) Private Enterprise: Fostering greater synergistic collaboration between schools and vendors to help realize the goals of 21st century education more effectively and efficiently.
We're looking for more like-minded people to join our ranks! Interested? Drop us an e-mail!
We are always on the lookout for partners to establish a meaningful relationship. If you're interested in working with us, do drop us an e-mail!